Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Since All the Cool Kids are Doing It....

And since Bobbie has suggested it as a much better way to stay in touch (and although I hate to admit it's true, let's face it, it is) and since this is becoming the longest run on statement of....well.....ever......I decided it was time to start blogging. Again.

Part of my reluctence to start of something like this is two fold:

1) My commitment to it. Or rather the worry of the lack there of. Then again, who says I have to blog everyday? No One! So I shall try to reminder that this is a leasure activity that I get to do whenever i want to; no more, no less.

2) Nothing interesting happens!!!! Though lets face it, that's not really true. Although my life has significantly more rountie than it ever has had before (apart fromt those infant years spent sleeping, eating, pooping, repeating), my life is still exciting and adventurous and scary and gratifiy and new.



And really, I hope that is will be a way to help remind me of all that.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Could I BE more excited? (No.)

YAY! Welcome to the train!!! : ) xoxoxoxoxo!!!

Nina B. said...

yessssssssssss. Hey, what's your address?