Saturday, December 8, 2007

Season's Happy

So the whole gym thing is going ok. I go. I do Cardio. I play with weight stuff. I feel better about myself. Although I've been mulling over the idea of getting a personal trainer there. The plus side: someone with actual real experience will instuct me on how to become the sexist Julie I can be. The down side: more money. Who knows? We'll see how finances are after the first of the year.

More good news (besides Laura and Bobbie) is that today Jared and I are going to pick out ou 2nd Annual holiday tree!! Woo-hoo!! I figure since X-mas is kind of a flop, the least i can do is gift myself more holiday spirit with the smell of pine and lights a plenty.

Picutures to come.

3 comments:

Nina B. said...

Yay, gym! I had a membership in Boston and went a few times a week, and as much as I hate to admit it: it totally worked. I haven't worked out since moving in August and feel so exhausted all the time (luckily, my clothes still fit, but that's not enough). Time to get my groove back!

Bobbie said...

Yaaaay holiday tree!

Next semester I am definitely dedicating myself to becoming workout Bobbie since I won't be taking classes... might as well fill that time somehow!

curiously carolyn said...

Dude, what is new in the life of Julie? You should do dinner at your house, OR we should do dinner out somewhere!